Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Word-Filled Wednesday ~ Now I See!



(iStockphoto)

He replied, "Whether He is a sinner or not, I don't know.
 One thing I do know. I was blind but now I see!"
John 9:25

How thankful I am that when I thought I was able to see but was truly spiritually blind,
our Lord called me to Him and opened my eyes to His truth in Christ Jesus!


Fill your cup with the Word at the Internet Cafe!

WFW is not about books, authors, artists.. it’s about God and HIS WORD ONLY.
WFW is about celebrating the gift of creativity through God’s Word.

7 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

Great photo for this verse. Don't you just love Word Filled Wednesday?

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Cathy said...

That is precious, Maxine. Thank God for opening our eyes to the truth.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Those eyes... That nose... Just precious!

Praise the Lord for freeing us from our spiritual blindness!

lori said...

THAT is precious and perfect!

Open my eyes Lord!

peace,
lori

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for grandparents and caregivers said...

Awww, so cute! And such a great illustration of that wonderfully encouraging Bible verse! Very sweet Word-Filled Wednesday :)

Denise said...

Beyond precious.

Maxine said...

I was just reading that verse a while ago, Laurie. Your picture for it is ADORABLE! Blessings, sweet friend. I know I've been neglectful.