Monday, November 2, 2009

The Times They Are A-Changin'

For any of you who may have looked at this blog recently, I apologize for the many background changes I have made, but just when I think I like one, it seems too busy for me and I try another. I intend to keep this one through Thanksgiving. If you know me very well, you know that I tend to like things quiet and that apparently goes with my blog backgrounds!

I love the music addition, but if it drives you crazy, just mute it! It's fun to discover all of the things that can be added to a blog to share a little of what I like, and music is definitely one of them, although like everything else, I usually like it quiet. Sometimes I do like to crank it up though!

I love fall, and even though an early cold snap wiped out all of our fall colors and most of the leaves dropped green, it is still my favorite season. (If you have any photos of the fall colors around your area, please email them to me so that I can see what you saw this year!) I love looking for new recipes to try for fall comfort foods, and now I am on the hunt for Thanksgiving feast goodies. Tonight I made a potato gratin that I love, because it has sweet potatoes and Yukon golds.Here's the recipe along with another one for Apple Popovers:
Two-potato Gratin:Recipe: Two-potato gratin
Apple Popovers: Katie Brown - Where's Katie

I think I'll try making Butternut Squash Soup next!

No comments: