Monday, March 7, 2011

Mila's Daydreams

I just think it is adorable and wanted to share it.  Adele Enersen will have a book published
in 2012 with the photos in it. You may read about why she did this blog on her blog, Mila's Daydreams.
All I can say is, my babies and grandbabies never slept that sound!






(I came across pictures from this blog Mila's Daydreams, on Tumblr, (where it didn't belong, however)
and I just had to share the video that was posted on her (Adele Enersen's) blog and may be
 shared. (It's on YouTube) She does ask that we do not use her copyrighted pictures without permission,
and that is why they shouldn't have been circulating on Tumblr, although the photographer's
name and copyright are shown. Perhaps the original post was given permission, but I don't think
it should be circulating. Some may see this as ok, but, still, she is clear about use on her blog.
It is ok to post ABOUT her blog if a link back is done.
(Also, see Behind the Blog link.)

No comments: