Friday, June 13, 2014

Spring House

The past few days have been picture-perfect spring days,
and I have been in the mood for sprucing up the inside of the house.
 I am starting out slow and simple.
 
Here are a few photos of our little kitchen corner:
 
 
~ familiar items, rearranged, with life imitating art...
 
 
 
~ Maya's apron and decorative tea towel hanging below...
 
 
 
 
~ Lucy's bowls on the floor...
(oops, minus the tea towel, hmmm)
 

 
~ the ever-changing chalkboard...
 
 
 
~ our table adorned with sweet bouquet of peonies, lamb's ears and lady's mantle...
 
 
 
Simple spring days will soon give way to the first day of summer,
and I plan on soaking up these cooler days until then.
 
 
 

2 comments:

Kit said...

It looks wonderful! Our weather has been lovely over here in the west. Enjoy your summer! Kit

Ceil said...

Hi Laurie! What beautiful flowers! I do like to have a flower or two around, it perks my spirit.
I like your chalkboard, especially the one about asking God for wisdom. Amen to that!
We've been busy, but it's good. My daughter and her two daughters are coming in on Saturday for a week. Her husband is a mentor for a church mission trip, so I'm sure she's coming for help and girl time!

Good to see you :)
Ceil